About / Intro
TilOr Desk intends to keep all your important and memorable Content just in one place, no need to bookmark anything, note it down, create Video Playlists os skip back and forth through various Applications.
With TilOr Desk you can keep any Website, Image or Video from the Web right in one place, imagine TilOr Desk as a Bookmark shelf with a key difference: You can preview anything right from the Application, play YouTube Videos right in place without loading the whole Page, read Articles offline or get just the video from a Blog Post without the whole stuff around it. You see an Image on a Website? Drag it into TilOr Desk to keep it and remember it before it gets deleted…
TilOr Desk supports this kind of Content Storage:
- - Website Links (creates visual Previews for this Pages)
- - YouTube Video URLs ( allows playback directly inside TilOr Desk or in a separate fullscreen Player with Picture-in-Picture support)
- - Images (with Zoom out functionality and store to Disk, always available, no Internet connection required after saving)
- - Snippets (any kind of Text Snippet, a Quote or similar)
- - Extract Article (extracts only the article Content from a Website, stored for offline reading, searching, sharing)
- - Extract Vide (attempts to find and extract just the Video from an Article for watch later, supports direct Videos, Youtube, Vimeo or DailyMotion embedded Videos)
TilOr Desk can sync across all iCloud connected Devices
Additionally you can search, filter anything you added.
The best organisation way is to create Archives, with archives you can group Items into Archives that help you find quicker what you are looking for and keep everything pretty organised and sorted so you don’t need to scroll through a messy content.